Saturday, July 19, 2014

I'm baaacccckkkkkk

You might have noticed an unofficial hiatus here on Reboot for a while, in which I (Michael Belote) haven't been posting. (Or maybe you didn't notice, because I'm the only one reading...)

Anyway, it's been a busy period for me and some priorities came up that needed several months of serious focus. I'm an Elder at our church and we had some issues arise which required detailed leadership which was quite time-consuming. I am preaching more often, which requires a lot of work. The business I run has grown over 500% since last year, bringing in hundreds of new jobs (yay!) and new headaches (boo!). And we raised money for, and went on, a mission trip to Romania as a family to support Livada Orphan Care. (More on this in a later post.)


Which is all to say...you haven't heard from me in a while.


The good news is that I've kept a very detailed list of things I wanted to post, so you should start seeing a more steady stream of topics that you've become used to. I hope that you haven't all forgotten me in my absence....


No comments:

Post a Comment