Monday, December 3, 2012

My son's baptism

I didn't share this last week because I didn't have pictures uploaded yet, but I had the immense pleasure of baptizing my oldest son, Alex, on November 25. Seeing His growing faith and His commitment to God, and being able to actually do the baptism, was such an amazing experience.

After his baptism, a Chinese church with whom we share our baptismal baptized their new believers as well. Then followed one of my favorite new traditions: the Chinese church sings Amazing Grace in Chinese, while at the same time our church sings it in English. It never ceases to give me goosebumps, and getting to actually officiate the baptism is one of the greatest experiences of my life thus far.

God is very good.





2 comments:

  1. Amen! and a welcome to a new brother in Christ! I pray that he grows with the same passion for our Lord that you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete