Monday, October 15, 2012

Announcing my first book - available now!

I mentioned a few weeks back that I had a big announcement coming, and today it is official--my new book is now released!

Probably the best way I can describe it is to steal a quote from one of the reviewers--it is the "Gospel translated into Geek". The book is titled, "Rise of the Time Lords: A Geek's Guide to Christianity." In it, I discuss a wide variety of geeky and sciency subjects, using each as a lead-in or analogy for a Christian belief.

Initial reviews have been fantastic, and I hope that all of my blog's readers will check it out--I do not think you will be disappointed! Learn about the Trinity from a Pringles can, about sin from star formation, about the afterlife from R2-D2, about the duality of man from Schrodinger’s Cat, about grace from air conditioners, about judgmentalism from Einstein’s Relativity, and much more.

You can check out the website for the book here, including reading a sample chapter.

Or just stop wasting time and go buy a copy! You can get it for your Kindle at this link, or in paperback at this link.


For a limited time, I am offering a 15% discount on the paperback copy at the above link.


So what are you waiting for?? Go buy it! This makes a great read, or a great Christmas present for your geeky friend. Even skeptics will find it non-threatening and thought-provoking.


1 comment: