Thursday, September 6, 2012

Announcing some exciting guest posters

I will be spending most of the next month on planes or between flights. My family will be going to Disney World, followed by me taking a business trip to Denmark and then—as if that weren’t enough—my wife and I taking a business/pleasure trip to Spain (business for me, pleasure for her).

Truthfully, it will be a nice respite before the release of the new book, which will likely be a busy time for me.

But never fear…the blog will not be without content. I have every Monday filled with our ongoing Matthew Bible study, and plan on writing and pre-loading other articles to keep things moving during my absence.

In addition, though, I am pleased to announce the assistance of two wonderful guest posters who will be helping out on RebootChristianity during September. They are both women I have been close to for years and who I am certain will bring fresh and interesting perspectives. A little bit about them so that you know:


SANTI AMOAKOHENE




Santi grew up in central Arkansas and receive a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology from Wheaton College and a Master’s degree in Public Affairs from the University of Texas at Austin. She enjoys music and reading and is a big fan of Tim Keller of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City. She has traveled extensively throughout Latin America and gives special thanks to Christians from Global South for challenging her in and strengthening her Christian faith.











NIKI ZIMMERMAN



Niki has lived in central Arkansas her entire life, apart from a six month venture to Kansas. She attended Central Baptist College, getting degrees in Bible and Journalism. She enjoys science fiction and pop culture, especially Doctor Who. (It is entirely possible that every post will relate to Doctor Who in some way.) She also happens to be the genius behind the cover art for my upcoming book!




I look forward to seeing what they bring to the blog, and I know you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment