Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A big announcement!

I am very excited to announce my debut book, available from Amazon.com (e-book and paperback) on October 15!

The book is called, Rise of the Time Lords: A Geek's Guide to Christianity. Fans of the blog will find some familiar themes, as I use science, engineering, and sci-fi concepts to introduce and illuminate spiritual topics. In this book, you will learn about the duality of man from Schrodinger's Cat, about the afterlife from R2D2, about heaven from Doctor Who, about grace from air conditioners, about the Trinity from a Pringles can, and much more.

I encourage all of my readers to check out the websites, www.riseofthetimelords.com, which has a sample chapter posted, and to "Like" the Facebook Page called "Rise of the Time Lords" (or my regular "RebootChristianity" page) in order to follow updates and be reminded when the book releases.

The book is currently out for pre-publication reviews and should start printing shortly. I hope you all enjoy, and tell all of your friends!



1 comment:

  1. Great news! I'm definitely looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete